Are you looking for a list of the latest and greatest sites operated by Gamesys? Look no further, below you will find a complete list of bingo, casino and slot sites owned by Gamesys. Each brand is fully licensed and safe for UK customers, plus has a generous new customer welcome bonus.
Grab £50 of free bingo tickets when you play £10 at Double Bubble Bingo.
Spend just £10 and receive 30 free spins with no wagering requirements.
You choose - get £50 free bingo tickets or 30 free spins when you spend £10.
Grab either £50 bingo or 30 free spins when you spend £10 at Virgin Games.
One of the most popular bingo sites around, grab £50 bingo tickets when you play £10 at Jackpotjoy.
Choose £50 bingo tickets or 30 free spins when you play £10 at Rainbow Riches Casino.
About Gamesys Brands
Double Bubble Bingo
Double Bubble Bingo is the newest bingo site to launch from Gamesys. Here you will find an excellent selection of bingo, slots and casino games, along with a breathtaking supply of ongoing promotions and special offer deals. This brand features slot games from some of the leading providers including Big Time Gaming, NeEnt, Evolution Gaming and Eyecon. One area in which this site particularly excels is the huge choice of Slingo games from the top software provider Gaming Realms, which combines the excitement with the latest online slots with traditional bingo games too.
Virgin Games, also known as Virgin Bingo to some, is a popular online gambling site showcasing a wide array of bingo, casino and slot games. Unquestionably, the website has a great reputation since it is a partnership between Gamesys and Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin Group. This website features everything you would expect, from bingo, slots and casino games, to instant win scratch cards, there are even poker games too! When it comes to slots this site has nothing but the best gaming titles including Starburst, Da Vinci Diamonds, Rainbow Riches and Monopoly.
Megaways Casino is a Gamesys site that is focused more on casino and slot games. Sure this brand does feature bingo, however, it is not the main purpose of this brand. This website also features a fantastic Live Casino, where you can play against real dealers in real-time. They have some fabulous partnerships with slot game providers such as WMS, Barcrest, Microgaming and Novomatic. Plus, if jackpots are your thing, you will want to check out the variety of progressive jackpots up for grabs, which have some truly large sums to be won.
All Sites List
- Jackpotjoy – Their flagship and preeminent bingo brand, this site is one of the largest in the UK market and features public celebrity endorsements from the likes of Paddy McGuiness.
- Monopoly Casino – A partnership between Hasbro and Gamesys, this brand features all of the different Monopoly slot games, including Bring The House Down, Monopoly Roulette and more.
- Rainbow Riches Casino – This site is another partnership, this time between Barcrest (owners of the Rainbow Riches franchise) and Gamesys Group. Here you will find all the different Rainbow Riches titles including Megways, Cluster Magic, and Drops Of Gold.
- Vera and John – This brand doesn’t operate in the UK and is based in Curacao. It has a fun theme and a wide variety of games on offer.
- Botemania – Botemania is a Spanish gambling site, featuring a worthwhile selection of bingo and slot games.
- InterCasino – Established in 1996, InterCasino is one of the oldest online casinos around.
- Tropicana Casino – This is the US-based offering from Gamesys and is licensed in various states, including New Jersey.
- Canal Bingo – For Spanish players, this is Gamesys bingo site. It features free games, slots and classic casino table games.
Gamesys is one of the largest online gambling operators currently serving the UK Market. They are most well-known for their Jackpotjoy brand, which is definitely one of the most respected and leading brands in the UK. They currently boast a roster of over 40 million players. Gamesys was publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange, through the entity of Gamesys Group Plc, however, they have now been purchased by Ballys, one of the largest gambling companies in the United States.
Gamesys gambling sites listed on this page are considered safe. Each brand we link out to features a full UKGC license and is fully regulated and approved for players.
Gamesys sites typically feature a wide variety of payment and withdrawal methods, including Visa and Mastercard bank cards, PayPal and Paysafecard.